TheProCodPlayersClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup queers?

3 posters

Go down

Sup queers? Empty Sup queers?

Post by Zeus Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:29 am

Sup guys?
  I'm HaXingZeus, and I am a recovering chronic masterbater. Hahahaha. But seriously, I still chronically masterbate.

Most of you know me, but some may not. For those of you who don't, let me introduce myself.

My name is Zack, for starters, but you can call me Zeus. I'm just a normal 20 year old college student, from Chicago. I started off modding games when I was about 15, so I've had some experience in that category. My main specialty is programming, though.

If you need help with anything relating to programming, or modding, feel free to ask. I will help almost everyone who asks it, unless the question is retarded... Then you are asking for me to make you cry yourself to sleep at night.

Feel free to add me on Skype if you want someone to chat with, but make sure you remember that I'm a huge dick, and will most likely troll you until the point of you drinking bleach, and pulling an "Amanda Todd".

That's pretty much it, so thank you all for reading...

It's yah boi Zeus, and I'm out...

Skype - dt.ghost
Zeus
Zeus
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Sup queers? Empty Re: Sup queers?

Post by striker3248 Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Welcome to the site Zeus hope you enjoy your time here Very Happy
striker3248
striker3248
Official Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blackhawk2299 Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:16 pm

Zeus wrote:Sup guys?
  I'm HaXingZeus, and I am a recovering chronic masterbater. Hahahaha. But seriously, I still chronically masterbate.

Most of you know me, but some may not. For those of you who don't, let me introduce myself.

My name is Zack, for starters, but you can call me Zeus. I'm just a normal 20 year old college student, from Chicago. I started off modding games when I was about 15, so I've had some experience in that category. My main specialty is programming, though.

If you need help with anything relating to programming, or modding, feel free to ask. I will help almost everyone who asks it, unless the question is retarded... Then you are asking for me to make you cry yourself to sleep at night.

Feel free to add me on Skype if you want someone to chat with, but make sure you remember that I'm a huge dick, and will most likely troll you until the point of you drinking bleach, and pulling an "Amanda Todd".

That's pretty much it, so thank you all for reading...

It's yah boi Zeus, and I'm out...

Skype - dt.ghost
If you can read this whole thing without a chuckle, you have no sense of humor.
blackhawk2299
blackhawk2299
PCP Owner
PCP Owner

https://theprocodplayersclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum